Matthew Berlow Criminal Lawyer have years of experience in courts regarding children and parent concerns with a variety of issues.

Do you need a lawyer to defend you from charges of

  • A child accused of committing a crime
  • Parent/s being accused of mistreating or failing to care for their child or children
  • Children failing to attend school

A child’s reporter will serve grounds of referral with a statement of accompanying facts. Should any grounds be denied, this will then be referred to the local Court for proof. At this stage we suggest that you seek legal advice right away.

Matthew Berlow Criminal Lawyer help with:

  • Son/Daughter accused of crime at a children’s panel
  • Parents accused of neglect
  • Sheriff Court proof
  • Any other issue that relates to children and parents

I thought of my lawyers first when I received a letter from Crown Office saying that they were no longer proceeding with the neglect charges. They worked hard in my cases in the past and knew they were the only ones I could trust to get advice.

Mr M , KIlmarnock
Mr M , KIlmarnock